Learn more about our blended programmes and courses with emphasis on Open & Distance Learning.
Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Higher Diploma / Professional Postgraduate Diploma / Graduate Specialist Diploma / Professional Masters / Professional Doctorates
Faculty of Social Work and Social Policy
- Social Work
- Social Policy
- Social Justice
- Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Social Work Advocacy and Campaign
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice Administration
Faculty of Socialcare and Healthcare Management
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Elderly Care
- Institutional Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Hospital Administration
Faculty of Social Investment and Enterprise
- Philanthropic Studies
- Charity Marketing
- Fundraising Administration
- Grant Management
- Social Investment
- Social Enterprise
- Voluntary Sector Management
- NGO Management
Faculty of Restorative and Development Studies
- Restorative Studies
- Development Studies
- Migration Studies
- Diaspora Studies
- Women & Gender Studies
- Youth Studies
- Population Studies
- Social Development
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Governance Studies
- Global Development
- Social Development & Sustainability
- Community Relations & Development
- Sustainable Community Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Paralegal Studies
- Join our global student population to benefit from the any of the College’s blended programmes that allowing students to earn qualifications that will deepen and enhance their career from anywhere, without any form of interruptions to your work and study.
- A balanced curriculum with deep exposure and global trends supported by ecareer counseling and guide.
- A conducive learning/study environment, with encouraging college community.
- Students benefit from the College’s local and international Internship and Exchange Opportunities.
- Graduates benefit from the College’s Job Placement Opportunities with partner organizations.
By clicking to submit this online form, you acknowledge that the data and information Provided by you will be used to contact you via email, in accordance with the Global College of Social Work and Development.